Proudly Manitoban & Family Owned
Morris Insurance was formed in 1950 by Jim and Agnes Cox. The original name of the company was James F. Cox Insurance Brokers. Jim and Agnes nurtured the business until 1977 when it was purchased by Dave and Nancy Morris. Due to the extreme good will that was associated with Mr. Cox, the name James F. Cox Insurance Brokers remained in place until 1997 when it was changed to Cox Morris Insurance.
Dave and Nancy worked hard to grow the business. They oversaw the building of our head office at 5250 Roblin Blvd. Winnipeg. Our second office is located at 120 - 3393 Portage Avenue.
For over 40 years, the Morris family has committed ourselves to our clients and our community, providing the best in insurance solutions. We felt now was the time to remind everyone who we are and what we stand for. Our name now stands solely on our company to celebrate the years we have spent growing, serving our clients and building the trust and reputation we hold dear. We now look forward several more years of commitment to our clients.
In 2016 Morris Insurance acquired Baldwinson Insurance. Located in the Canex building of 17 Wing Winnipeg, Baldwinson Insurance provides coverage for Military families. Visit them at http://www.baldwinsoninsurance.ca